Christmas time is...gone...

Posted by Kae at 8:52 PM

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a nice day yesterday. Seems that everyone was pretty relaxed and not wanting to "fight" or anything. Presents were all well received and the ones everyone got for us were excellent! Totally love my Trader Joe's gift card from k-younger and M-inlaw. K-Older and D gave us a card to a new restaurant that I've been wanting to try. Way cool.

K-nephew may have a job soon. He's been having trouble because of his record. But my friend J-hole works for a janitorial service and says that they're always looking for people who will work hard. K-nephew couldn't stop smiling after I talked to J-hole.

Other than that, it's been a very very quiet day here. I slept for most of it which was REALLY nice.

Tomorrow starts me getting back into the groove of things with the house and weight loss and stuff like that. I think I've decided to go back to WWers on Saturday. It just seems like it's what works for me and I can incorporate all that I've been learning from other diet books.

0 berries eaten: