Avon

Posted by Kae at 1:49 PM

Friday, December 28, 2007

So I've been going through an Avon period lately. For Christmas, I gave my nieces in law to be (K-older's fiancée's daughters) some mark lip gloss and perfumes. Since I was putting in the order anyway...*G*...I went ahead and got myself a few things. I'm currently in LOVE with their perfume "Always". Smells like lily of the valley. Delish. I also have "Tomorrow" which is a spicer oriental type. Nummy as well.

Anyway I've been out at the Avon site looking around and they have some great deals. If you want something, or you need to stock up, get out there and do it! I think shipping is free today!

Oh, and if you don't have an Avon lady, my friend Melody is the BEST! Visit her site at www.youravon.com/melodythomas She really ROCKS!!

0 berries eaten: