What is it with people?

Posted by Kae at 12:51 AM

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Huh? I mean, after you've been bugged to tell your deepest darkest secret,you open your heart, you tell things you swore you'd never tell another living soul and then *BAM* they turn on you.

Or they just ditch you. Toss you out like yesterday's news. Decide "oh, I don't want to be your friend anymore."

Could be that, in the "interest" of being your "friend" they toss your secret back into your face and tell you what a horrible person you are for having said, done, been...whatever.

I just don't get it, folks. Why are people so damn hateful? Why can't they see that, even though *I* may be different in one way or another, I'm really still the same person they knew before they badgered my secret from me.

I'll just never understand people. And yeah, if you're reading this, you know who the hell you are.

0 berries eaten: