Sad day

Posted by Kae at 1:37 AM

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I left a group of friends today. They were friends inside my computer, friends I'd never met. But they were friends. People who have gone through the traumatic times these past 2 years.

There were some comments made that were taken out of context. Feelings were hurt, things were said in the heat of the moment, things said that should have been left unsaid, especially in a public forum...

I'm going to miss them. I'm going to miss the fact that I could reach out when I had something to say. To let them know the little details of my day. To hear about their day.

But I can't be around some of the negative things that are going on there. And I don't want to be thought of as "that bitch".

So I've let go.

I hurt. But I'll be okay.

3 berries eaten:

MemphisBlues said...

Well I can understand how you feel. Sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves is to move on. I wish you much joy and happiness and may your cup runneth over with new friends.

MemphisBlues said...

Well I can understand how you feel. Sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves is to move on. I wish you much joy and happiness and may your cup runneth over with new friends.

Sunshine said...

I can understand too. Just know that I care, and I'm here for you!