Random Product Reviews

Posted by Kae at 3:23 AM

Saturday, October 27, 2007

So. I've been playing Guild Wars for about a month now. Love it. Have 2 of the games, Nightfall and Factions. Both excellent, both not as hard as one would expect. And the best part? They have free online play. Free. You buy the game and play online for free. Love it.

And then there's the James Marsters cd Civilized Man. Again, I love it. I think I've listened to it about a bazillionty times since Wed and it just keeps getting better. I can not WAIT for Like a Waterfall which debuts tonight in LA. Sure hope my copy arrives SOON!!! I highly recommend finding a copy of Civilized Man and seeing for yourself how wonderful Mr. Marsters really is. The man pretty much has it all, looks, voice, acting ability...now, I wanna see him dance. And if I could work in a kiss...LOL

OOH. Stash Tea's Decaf Pumpkin Spice is really pretty good. Sort of a holiday type chai. Not much pumpkin in there but lots of the pumpkin pie type spices. Head on out and get yourself some. It's really worth it.

I know I had other reviews...of course now I can't remember any of them. LOL And as it's 03:33 I think I should toddle off to bed.

g'nite all!

0 berries eaten: