Ahh what a day

Posted by Kae at 7:49 PM

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Heh. I cleaned out M's car today. Harvested almost $47 in change. The man needs to remember to bring it INTO the house. LOL

Feels good to have the car cleaned out. I don't even know if he knows that I did it yet. Can't wait to see his expression. LOL Wish he'd wake up from his "nap" so we can go and vacuum it and wash it.

In other news, the kittens are rambunctious. Willow is really turning around and has already gained a half a pound! I really think that she was languishing at the pound and, if she hadn't been rescued, she'd have died soon. At 12 weeks, she was only 1.5 pounds. Now she'd 2 pounds! In only a week at home! *G* She loves to play "chase me" and will trill at you as she runs off. Silly girl.

Xander may eventually become Edgar II. M can't wrap his mind around "Xander" because Xan is very like Edgar I. I'm still holding out for Xander. It just fits him. He cuddled with me most of the night last night purring his heart out and sleeping on his back so I could rub his tummy. Silly little boy.

Man, the house seems so full now. The older cats, Aggie and Oscar, are slowly but surely getting used to the "wee beasties" as M calls them. I think I may try the Feliway for Aggie so she can calm down and just be the sweet puss that she is. She's such a special punkin' and Oscar is a good boy. He hisses a little when Xander scares him (Willow is scared of Oscar. I don't blame her! He's 17 lbs of cat. She's only 2! LOL) but doesn't hit or growl.

I can't believe it's been almost a week since we got them. Sweet babies all of them.

1 berries eaten:

Kim said...

Call him "Edders"? Combo of "Xander" and Edgar?