Yet another day

Posted by Kae at 9:02 PM

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing remarkable to report for today. Nothing remarkable happened. Nothing earth shattering. Nothing.

But it was a pretty good day nonetheless. Just being slowly busy, took a nap (ahhh) and got a few things done. Sorta. *G*

Update on my Oscar monster...

He seems to be doing well. He visited M in the shower today. He hasn't done that in quite awhile and it used to be a daily event. He asked me for brush-brushes and sat "in" my lap. (between my legs...used to be his favorite spot.) All things that he hasn't done in awhile...so...here's hoping!

Of course, he still looks like and feels like a turkey carcass. I'm afraid to feed him too much protien because of his kidneys but the boy needs some weight put back on him!

The other cats are all doing well. Xander and Willow are slowly becoming friends with Aggie. Or is that the other way around? *G* Aggie is getting more tolerant as she realizes that the kittens will PLAY with her. Of course, when playtime is over (for Aggie) then it's OVER and she'll go into super bitch mode. But while they're playing, all is well and good.

The Bean (Willow) seems to have decided that MOMMY is her new favorite person. She's been sleeping with me and cuddling next to me on the sofa. Of course, this might have something to do with the "power of cheese" since Mommy shares and Daddy doesn't. *G*

Hopefully I'll be going "grocery" shopping at the Farmer's Market on Saturday. I'm tired of paying out the nose for bland tasting food. Granted, some of the stuff I've gotten lately hasn't been too bland, but for the most part I just want to support the local farmers and have fresh REALLY vine ripened tomatoes and other goodness on my plate.

There's a farm stand I want to check out tomorrow with my "chauffeur" J. Down in Eastgate off of Aicholtz road. Coincidentally, it's a part of the Aicholtz farm. *G* (interesting...google spell checker says that "Aicholtz" should be "Nicholas". Wonder how the heck they got THAT!)

Hmm. No other news or ponderings from me tonight. At least, not right now. Have a good night, Whiners. See ya tomorrow.

0 berries eaten: