Just go away already!

Posted by Kae at 1:02 AM

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Look, I know you're alone now and I know that you don't think you did anything wrong. But you did. You threatened my life, threatened my husband, my marriage, my family, my cats and my Church. All because you didn't get your way. All because I took away your "free" phone that we were letting you use...but which you apparently COULDN'T use to call and tell me you couldn't make it over which precipitated this entire...fight, blow up...whatever.

So suck it up. I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of you calling out my Christianity when I do something human. Or when I do something that YOU don't like. Or you want to start a fight so you can have the pleasure of yelling at someone.

I'm tired of being your doormat. Of being your ATM. Of being anything at all to you. I'm tired of it. I don't deserve it.

I didn't deserve to have you tell me that my "fat ass" was causing all your car troubles. That because I'm fat, your car needs more work.

I didn't deserve to have you lump me in with your low life, scum sucking, crack headed, whore ex girlfriends. I didn't deserve to have you tell me that you were going to "take care of ALL you BITCHES".

I didn't deserve to have you try and make me feel guilty by you threatening to feed your cats antifreeze. You are damn lucky I didn't call Animal Control right then and there. I should have. YOU don't deserve those sweet cats. But I don't want them to suffer the sleepy shot. Unless they'd be better off. And you'd better believe I'll be making sure they're okay. I have my ways.

You feel so entitled that you screamed at me because M and I are good responsible pet parents and we make sure our cats have food BEFORE we go out and buy things for ourselves. We didn't buy a $600 TV and an expensive computer BEFORE spaying and neutering the 10 or so cats you've "taken in". Not to mention the fact that we buy our litter before we buy anything for ourselves.

But no, YOU thought that M and I should feed your cats and provide them litter while you spent all your money on computers and TVs and...*gasp* dope. I'm not stupid. I know you're still getting high and stoned off the prescription drugs and marijuana. Like I said, you don't deserve those sweet cats.

Especially poor Tessa. She doesn't deserve to be hurting the way you are LETTING her hurt. I am so angry with you right now for texting to try and guilt me into being your friend again because the poor sweetie is dying. Dying because YOU are too much of a fucking asshole to take her to the vet. You shit. You piece of spooge. I have half a mind to come over there and forcibly take her away from you and give her the home she deserves.

Just go away already. Leave me alone. I'm done with you. I've tried my best to be a good friend to you for 27 freaking years. And all you've done is crap on me.

It's over. FOAD

1 berries eaten:

West Michigan Singer said...

You go Kim...if I was there, I would let him know where he could go...no friend should deserve such shit from someone she has known forever...
he gets a FOAD from me too
Charles