Computers and Scents and friends OH MY!

Posted by Kae at 11:22 PM

Thursday, March 12, 2009

So, the perfumes are selling...not quite like hotcakes but really well considering. Thanks to all who have been so very generous as to take the unable to be loved scents off to new and loving homes!

My computer has been felled with a virus. M swears it was just spyware but I don't agree. Thankfully he's the bestest guy ever and he's made everything just like new! Lurve my hun bun!

and friends. *sigh* Well, former friends. Why can't he just get it through his thick head that I don't want him in my life anymore? Our friendship is over after what he did to me and said to me.

More later.

2 berries eaten:

Nina said...

i know how you feel about the old friends coming to revisit. i just had to deal with XBF again (got the clueX4 handy still?!). i wrote about it on my blog http://leftofcrazy.blogspot.com/2009/02/silence.html
here. i'm here if you want to talk about it. and YAY for M and his computer genius!

Kae said...

Thanks Nina! It is such a stupid yet frightening story. Grr! He makes me so angry. And yet, I'm sad that he's such an idiot and because of that we're no longer friends.

But I realize that I'm not his friend. Well, *I* am *HIS* friend but *HE* isn't *MY* friend. If that makes sense.

Thanks for being there!