Panic Attacs SUCK

Posted by Kae at 8:18 AM

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bleh. Had a whopper of a panic attack on Tuesday. Couldn't get it to stop no matter what I tried, couldn't get a hold of anyone so I finally called 911.

Embarrassing but necessary. The police officer was a sweetie and the EMT guys all joked with me about firing up the grill and making 'em lunch. *G* I'd have done it too, if I had a grill.

To top all that off, I need to have a root canal. *laughs* Sometimes I wonder about my life. But it's all good. Went to the dentist on Wednesday and Himself wasn't going to stay with me but, when he saw me shaking (like I have never shook before...seriously!) he decided to blow off the first hour of work and then work through lunch to make it up. No matter how much I get grumpy at him, he's the man of my dreams. I got a good one. *smiles*

0 berries eaten: