GRRRR

Posted by Kae at 9:14 PM

Thursday, July 19, 2007

So angry and frustrated right now.

Desperately need to hit the grocery for staples...totally out of Milk and good things for WWers. Himself said Tuesday "we'll go tomorrow". Wednesday: "we'll go tomorrow." Tonight. "we'll shop Saturday at 12:01 am while you get Harry Potter."

DAMMIT. I WANT TO GO NOW.

And it's not a matter of getting in the car and going myself. I. CAN'T. DRIVE. Not that I don't know how to drive...medically I CAN'T DRIVE.

So I'm expected to keep all of this inside myself and not let it out because it's his prerogative to just change plans on me whenever he freakin' feels like it.

Oh but God help me when *I* do it to him.


If I didn't love the asshole so much I'd bash him in the conk.


[/vent]

0 berries eaten: