Less than a month to go

Posted by Kae at 12:25 AM

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well campers, I have less than a month left of my eternal spinsterhood! LOL I can't wait until M and I FINALLY tie the knot.

Pretty much everything is done. Of course, my beloved DogMom, the Honourable Matron of Honor of mine, went and borked herself last weekend. Poor Punkin'.

SOOO, my hopes and dreams for a wedding day where no one was hurt, got cancer, or anything like that went up in smoke. Or down in water. Or whatever. But that's okay. I'm just glad that DogMom's okay and stuff.

Other than that, I've been busy with wedding stuff, ordering things from firemountaingems.com to make presents and my wedding jewelry and just basically lazing about trying to remember what the hell I'm supposed to be doing NEXT.

0 berries eaten: