I'm so stupid

Posted by Kae at 12:27 AM

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yesterday was DogMom's birthday and I didn't even wish her a Hippo Birdie here in my blog. *sigh* I iz sowwy DogMom. No really...see???

funny dog pictures
see more dog pictures

In other news...not really news but whatever...I'm officially nervous about the wedding. Not about getting married. I'm excited about that. I'm nervous about all the details that are still MISSING.

"Like what", you ask? Well. Frex, I don't have a caterer. I don't have invitations. I don't have favors, my dress (even though THAT is on order), shoes, undergarments...I could go on but my head is ready to explode.

I made M promise to give me ALL of Saturday just for ME to decide what to do and where to go. He's not allowed to complain about anything. I told him he could take the laptop and/or the DS and I'd do the stuff myself, but he's not allowed to complain.

We'll see how long it lasts. IF it actually happens. *sigh*

1 berries eaten:

Kim said...

But you called me; you didn't have to blog at me too! :D