And now...for a quick dilemma...

Posted by Kae at 12:37 AM

Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm getting ready to head off for ambien land. The kittens, who have been lounging around all evening, in peaceful somnolence, have just now figured out that if you get the jingle ball and take it into Mommy's bathtub...it rolls around REALLY fast and makes all sorts of happy jingle sounds!!!

So, do I hope that they get tired of jingle ball in the bathtub, or do I take it away for the night and give it back tomorrow when there's daylight and Mommy's head doesn't feel like exploding???

Eh, I'm a sucker. They can keep it in the tub...unless they start fighting. :oD

Little stinkers. I'm so twisted around their paws. Same with the big stinkers since Aggie just came in and indicated that treat time was TOO SHORT MOM! *G* So, last treats and then *I* am hitting the sack.

G'nite.

0 berries eaten: