After 2 am...

Posted by Kae at 2:18 AM

Saturday, November 3, 2007

M and I just got back from an emergency trip to the store. He broke his glasses and I couldn't find the super glue. *sigh* Luckily, he can see with my glasses so he did that to drive and I ran into the store and got some super glue.

It irks me on many levels that this has happened. M desperately needs new glasses but he keeps putting them off. "They're too expensive" *sigh* I guess now that he works for a company that actually MAKES the frames and OWNS the stores that sell them (at least on a contract to hire basis) it sort of makes sense to wait until he's hired full time. But still. It's a bit of a pet peeve.

Then there's the fact that I KNOW we have super glue in the house but I couldn't FIND the super glue. Oh where did he put it after using it the last time? Needless to say, I have no clue.

Hence the 2 am trip to the grocery.

Now it's almost 2:30 and I'm wide awake (it's freakin' FREEZING out there!) and I have weight watchers at 9 am. This I don't want to go to but I must. I've gained so much back in the height of my dramallamaness (ie: the depression) that I fear I've almost reached the starting point...again.

Feh. I really want to know who came up with the stupidest phrase of all "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" so I can glue his or her lips shut with the super glue I just bought.

I mean, honestly, if thin REALLY felt better than any food on the face of the planet, would we REALLY have the obesity problem that is so prevalent in the world, especially the USA, that we have? Get with it folks! NOTHING feels as good as that damn Cinnabon tasted last night. *G* Well...maybe a nice lip lock with one of the two guys I currently adore...one for real and one for imagination time. *wink*

But I wouldn't have this problem if food didn't taste good. And it soooo tastes good.

*sigh* I remember I promised to write up my "reasons to take back control" and post them. I guess I forgot in the midst of that cinnamon stickiness. I'll get right on that...after I hit the sheets and dream a little dream of James...

*G*

0 berries eaten: