Product Review - Wild Cherry M&Ms

Posted by Kae at 9:22 AM

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

These are limited edition M&Ms that I found last night at the gas station. Of course, being the person I am, I had to try them.

Getting back into the car, I showed M the little baggie of M&Ms. "Cherry?" Yep. Cherry. I opened the pack slowly. You could smell the cherry smell as soon as the pack was breached.

I had one. It was actually pretty dang good. Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry. The gal at the counter said they left a bad taste in her mouth but I didn't experience that at all.

All in all, the one I ate was pretty good. I may have to try them again. I gave the rest of the pack to M since I didn't want too much chocolate before bed.

1 berries eaten:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.