*cough cough*

Posted by Kae at 2:30 PM

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So I've been sick yet again. It seems that I get rid of one URI only to pick up another, harsher one. This time I was "lucky" and got the bonus of bronchitis! Yay me! *sigh*

I'm on my second round of antibiotics for this round of sickness. The wheezing seems to have let up so I guess they're working.

Other than that, I've been utterly boring. Just reading (the Codex Alera books by Jim Butcher. A MUST read!!!) and watching the last of season 5 of Buffy. Man...the ending of the season...the look on Spike's face...breaks my heart every time.

So now I'm on season 6 and I'm up to Once More with Feeling. I'm not sure if I'll watch it again even though it's one of my favorites. I really want to get to the episodes I haven't seen yet. Doublemeat Palace brings me to that point.

So, that's where I am for now.

0 berries eaten: